John wants to increase the customer base via his website, but he is worried that it might cost him huge money. He wants to increase the revenue without spending much. What should he do to attract more customers and make them feel that the website is tailor made just for them? Web personalisation is all about it.
How is it good for john? The more customers use the web personalized website, the more data his company will get. Also, increased emotional responses towards the web page shoot up the sales.
Usually, companies think that machine learning comes with huge money. Ironically, it’s much more efficient and charges quite low.
How Content personalisation works?
Content personalisation increases the user’s attention by making them feel that its customized just for them. The consumers get the idea that they are more than just a line on an excel sheet and that they are treated as separate entities.
Also, it shows that the company cares about their customers.
The most important factor for the owners is to provide a personalized experience to the customers which will lead to increased revenue.
Due to growing investment in digital marketing and predictive analytics, the majority of institutions conclude that they are personalizing content in web pages, social media, emails and e-commerce channels.
Many of them are working to enable personalization in media, marketing, and sales touch points. It ranges from mobile gadgets to partner web pages to sales enablement.
It’s all about web personalisation!
Web personalization drives revenues. It can be seen that the marketer that deliver personalized web experience are having double-digit returns than others in response and sales.
Due to the boom in personalized content websites, getting the right information at the right time to the right person has never been better. Content requirements are exploding as we are moving to a world of 24/7 engagement.
The basic challenge that is faced during the delivery of personalized web content is to place a content operating model to scale the volume and the cost of content for increasing the sales and revenue.
This is because the social media, digital marketing, and sales enablement program need more personalized content elements and campaigns related to content marketing.
Why is it so important?
If there is a lack of effective content and resources in then the revenue can fall down. And the issue may get only worse. It can:
- drain the time and attention of senior management.
- slow down the process of getting the relevant messages to the market.
- limit the effect of investments in targeting, digital transformation and Customer relationship management technology.
At the end of the day, there is a need for well organized, good quality content that is required to support web personalization.
Hence, the companies can’t skip this problem. They have to change.
They need to find a sustainable and economical way to produce and manage personalized and appropriate content at the scale required for the growth in sales.
What can we do to make it more personal?
There are many things that the companies can do for real-time personalisation.
- They can appoint an executive in charge of the content supply chain and operating model.
- The content targeting can be streamlined by using a tagging taxonomies.
- For proper content utilization, the customer’s profile database can be used to make the execution of Advanced web personalization strategies easier.
- Nowadays, Modular content is also developed to meet the web personalization needs of digital marketing assets upstream-solving the problem at its source.
- The content is planned and structured to be modular in order to easily assemble them into the content presentation templates.
The future of real-time personalisation
The scope of real-time personalisation is truly endless.
Unless the competitors who stick to the outdated technologies, the companies that have the right resources will gain a competitive advantage over the others.
Since they can greet the new opportunities with speed and agility and meet customer demands properly. So, it’s better late than never.